SPA PARK – KURPARK BAD HALL including the Stifter Park
The magnificent counterpart of the new "Badehaus" of 1855 was the park, which was laid out by the renowned gardener of Kremsmünster Abbey (1.6 ha). Entirely in the style of the English landscape park, with pavilions, vases, artificial hills and lines of sight, the park was extended in the villa gardens of the bathing doctors Dr. Rabl and Dr. Körbl. Over the years, the province of Upper Austria bought the villas and a lot of additional land. Thus the park was enlarged with valuable native and exotic trees and bushes. Today more than 20 kilometres of paths lead through the "Stifter-Park", the "Priel-Allee", the "Hauser-Park" with its many 100-year-old trees down into the romantic Sulzbach valley.
Size of the park today: approx. 34 hectares. Imaginatively planted flower beds, theme gardens: shade garden, rose garden and villa garden; natural pond, large biotope, many exotic woods, children's playgrounds and much more.
Please get in touch for more information.