Traditional style snack bar "Schnürer"
Great cider and snacks!
Shady guest garden!
Homemade pastries – Try our famous "Polsterzipf"!!
The SCHNÜRERHOF is a traditional Upper Austrian family-run snack bar that also offers bed & breakfast. A classic square farm building built around a square central courtyard, the Schnürerhof is a typically Upper Austrian house type and is located between forests and fragrant meadows surrounded by the idyllic 18-hole golf course of the Golf Club Duke Tassilo in Pfarrkirchen near Bad Hall, in the heart of Upper Austria.
- The bed & breakfast Schnürerhof invites you to relax, play golf, go hiking, or just switch off from the hustle and bustle of everyday life – the ideal accommodation for your wellness holiday.
- Friends of the Upper Austrian cuisine will find our offer particularly attractive: The landlady will be pleased to pamper you with titbits and local specialities.
- Indoor: 62 Number of seats
- Garden / Patio: 50 Number of seats
- Playground (outdoors)
- All weather
- Suitable for groups
- Pets allowed
- Suitable for teenagers
- Suitable for seniors
- Suitable for single travelers
- Suitable for friends
Please get in touch for more information.