Former Kurhaus "The Old Baths"
Today, “The Old Baths" are home to the tourist office and the management of the EurothermenResort Bad Hall.
This castle-like neoclassicist-style building served as one of the first baths and was built according to the plans of the Viennese architect Paul Sprenger between 1853-1855.
At the same time the front part of the Spa Park was opened and in the year 2008 the therapies were moved to the new Physikarium. Today, it is home to the tourist board of Bad Hall-Kremsmünster, the management of EurothermenResort Bad Hall and the Paracelsus Gesellschaft (research department). The rooms on the first floor are used for festivities and seminars.
- Toilet facility
- All weather
- Suitable for groups
- Suitable for kids (all ages)
Für Informationen beim Kontakt anfragen.
- ramp accessible
- Escort required
- Entrance to the building
- Toilet facility for disabled people