Nikolaus Chapel and Holy Fountain (Place of Power)
- All weather
- Suitable for groups
The St. Nicholas Chapel was built in 1987, one of the "little sanctuaries" of this area.
In its place stood the daughter church St. Nicolai of the parish Waldneukirchen, which was demolished in 1792. A lantern walk to the chapel takes place during the name festival of St. Nicholas. In May evening devotions are held.