Kalvarienberg and Kalvarienberg Church
Built in 1848 under P. Placidus Hall, Priest of Pfarrkirchen.
At that time, the abbot of Kremsmünster was Thomas Mittendorfer. Frescoes showing the mortal fear of Christ, the Entombment of Christ and the crucifixion group give this church expression.
The reliefs of the stations of the sorrowful rosary were created by sculptor Prof. Josef Diethör from Pfarrkirchen. The Kalvarienberg Church (including the frescoes) was restored inside and outside from 1988-1990.