Bad Hall
Health and culture


Margarethen Chapel

Bad Hall, Oberösterreich, Österreich
  • All weather
  • Suitable for groups

The church of St. Margarethen was first mentioned in 1298. However, the church, which is often referred to as the "church under the seven lime trees", has existed for much longer. Because around 1280 St. Margarethen became the place of jurisdiction and the place of the mayoral election. Because of its importance for civic life, the Margarethen Chapel became the symbol of the coat of arms given to the village of Hall. You can visit the chapel at any time without prior notice.

  • opened daily
  • open to the public

Travelling by public transport
Route planner for independent travellers
  • All weather
  • Suitable for groups
  • Suitable for seniors
  • Suitable for single travelers
  • Suitable for friends
  • Suitable for couples

Please get in touch for more information.


Margarethen Chapel
Bad Haller Str. 9
4540 Bad Hall

Phone +43 7258 2660

Contact person
Kath. Pfarramt

We speak the following languages


powered by TOURDATA