Guest Centre (Trinkhalle)
Today, the Trinkhalle that was used in the past to hand out drinking water is an events centre.
In 1873, the front part was built as a foyer and “drinking room” by E. Spranger in a neoclassical style; between 1928-1930 it was extended by 3 halls and 2 inner courtyards by the architect Clemens Holzmeister. Between 1963 and 1980 further rebuilding work also took place.
Today, the Trinkhalle serves as a guest centre for various kinds of events: exhibitions, concerts, balls and weddings.