The neo-Gothic parish church was built between 1869 and 1888 by the Linz cathedral master builder Otto Schirmer. With its 60-meter-high tower, it is one of the most beautiful neo-Gothic buildings in Upper Austria.
From 1985-1988 the church was renovated because the insufficiently founded tower was in danger of collapsing.
The high altar is made of French sandstone with Jesus the world redeemer, St. Margaretha and St. Cäcilia. The church is adorned with stained glass windows with images of the joyful, the painful and the glorious rosary as well as high quality carved side altars.
In spring 2000 the new organ (Rieger) with 29 stops was consecrated.
Saturday: 7:00 p.m.
Sunday: 8:30 and 10:15
Mon/Di/Fri: 7:00 a.m.
Thu: 7:00 p.m.
Wed: 9:00 am
Suitable for wheelchairs: Not all of the legally stipulated ÖNORM are complied with. In principle, this object is suitable for wheelchairs and no assistance is necessary.