The old train station in Bad Hall
Today there is only the bus station, Café Riano, a Klipp hairdresser’s and a tattoo studio.
Previously: Rohr-Bad Hall (1887-1989), Steyr-Valley line Pergern-Bad Hall (1891-1953). The station buildings from the year 1905 were extended in 1914 in an Art Nouveau style: distinctive hip roofs with mansard windows, wooden cladded gables, and a platform roof on iron stilts with Art Nouveau columns. Now, the building is listed as a historical monument. Until 1989 passenger transport, and until 1992 freight transport. In 2009 rebuilt inside. Today, it is an important part of the shopping city >> The old train station<<.