Daughter church of the parish church parish churches.
According to tradition built after 1348. The present late-Gothic interior has a ribbed vault with hexagonal diamond stars. Particularly precious: the six restored stained glass windows, the baroque altars and the eaves pavement (cobblestones from the Blasenbach stream). The church was restored in 1967.
The lovingly renovated sacristan's house next to the church can be rented for festivities and events (price on request).