Built in 1848 under P. Placidus Hall, Priest of Pfarrkirchen.
The frescoes of Christ's fear of death and the burial, but above all the crucifixion group, give this church its special expression. The Rosary Way leads to it with the stations of the painful Rosary. The reliefs were created by the parish church sculptor Prof. Josef Diethör. The Calvary Church was restored inside and outside in the years 1988-1990.