- All weather
- Suitable for groups
House chapel of the "Breinesbergergut"
Built in the year 1897. A typical pilgrim’s chapel of the Mother of God >> Our Lady of Sorrows<< (as in Adlwang). It used to be a custom that about an hour before reaching their destination pilgrims would stop to rest and pray. It is exactly one hour’s walk from this chapel to Adlwang.