- All weather
- Suitable for groups
The pilgrimage church of St. Blasien, in the parish of Adlwang, is a Gothic hall church. It has a single-nave nave with 2½ bays, a net-ribbed vault and a three-eighths closure. The windows are fitted with fish-bubble tracery. The portals in the west and south are neo-Gothic. The tower is a wooden ridge turret. The Knights of Rohr had this church built around 1348. The interior was created around 1700. The remarkable high altar was made in 1715 by the sculptor of Kremsmünster Abbey, presumably Johann Urban Remele. The painting on the high altar shows St Blasius with a candle and the woman whose pig he restored to her through his prayers, according to the legend. The paintings in the church are by Mathias Auhuber from nearby Bad Hall. The Gothic fittings on the door from the church to the sacristy are also noteworthy.