Benedictine monks from Kremsmünster have looked after the parish of Pfarrkirchen as pastors and priests since 1647.
1666 Construction of a new vicarage (with farm building on the road - was torn down in the course of widening the road approx. 25 years ago). 1750 The front part of the vicarage was built. Due to the rededication of the parish farm and because from 2007, after 360 years of uninterrupted use, there will no longer be a priest living in the vicarage due to a shortage of priests, a new utilisation concept for this cultural monument is being developed by those responsible for the parish. This should make it possible to renovate these buildings. The future use should also allow for a corresponding revitalisation of the vicarage and its surroundings. New forms of energy technology will also be used here. A challenge for those in charge in the coming years.