Sonnenpark - Rehabilitation center for psychosocial health
Primary target groups are men and women from all over Austria, who are impaired by mental illness in the exercise of their profession.
All offers are aimed at:
* Persons threatened with early retirement due to mental illness
* Individuals in need of intensive follow-up after acute psychiatric illnesses to promote recovery
* People with chronic mental illness who do not find the treatment in the acute hospital sensible, but who have considerable suffering and limitations in their ability to perform
* Persons who are not sufficiently stabilized after hospitalization (follow-up treatment)
* Persons reported by the health insurer due to long or frequent sick leave (so-called early registration)